The Coming of Dr.Flawless  

Posted by prathishpeeriz

Hey Guys its been so long since i Blogged! Now let me reveal my idea behind the title Dr.Flawless, I originally intended to write things about my favorite subject Finance,( Though I'm not scoring much at LIBA in it...) the way i look at the financial goings in the world...It was not until one of my friends forwarded a blog did i remember that i had initially intended to do the same.... Lazy me.. Lately I've been reading a book called "Regulation of Financial Intermediaries in Emerging Markets" quite interesting one published by Response Books... Will let u know more about it soon.... I would also be sharing with you a few PPTs which i feel is useful and would mostly be related to finance.
The one attached with this is a short presentation which i made in my class regarding the non material changes done by 2 airline companies in India to artificially make the company look financially better though the company was making losses... one of the company took advantage of the lack of clarity in the financial regulations in India with regards to AS-11(Not Legal). The other company one an acquisition of another airline changed some accounting procedure inorder to stream line the process(Legal)... What is Ur View???

This entry was posted on 10:30 AM and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments